This post is sponsored by Posh Peanut. All opinions are 100% my own, and I would never recommend a product that I did not love. This post does contain affiliate links and ads.
I was excited to receive these sheets because I knew it would be the perfect gift for Lennox’s soon to be best friend, Elliana, who is about to turn one! I couldn’t think of a more perfect gift for a more beautiful baby girl. Isn’t she just stunning?
The fabulous floral design of these sheets is stunning. I know that if I had the girl, they would, without a doubt, be the inspiration for my nursery. Fuchsia Wild Flower design is only one among several of the floral designs.
Besides the “floral femininity” of these sheets, the fabric is to 'ie down'for. The material is so soft and made from stretchy bamboo from the viscose method. These sheets feel like butter to the touch. Imagine how much you, yourself love sleeping on soft sheets. Your baby would appreciate that same feeling, especially with her sensitive newborn skin.
These sheets are also extremely elastic which is impressive. They fit the crib mattress perfectly. I frequently find myself wrestling with Lennox’s crib mattress trying to get it to go back into place from the extra material from his crib sheets. Having invested in good quality sheets from the start, I would have saved my self the struggle, and maybe Lennox wouldn’t have been such a shitty sleeper. Ha!
Lastly, this beauty has matching swaddles and maternity robes made out of the same soft material. There’s no reason that you, mama shouldn’t feel as glamorous as your peanut.
I am so fortunate to have teamed up with Posh Peanut and to have received these crib sheets. I am enlightened and regretful for ever having purchased anything less for Lennox. You best bet that I will be investing in some for Lennox. If only they had a pair for my bed… ;-)
Comment letting us know what is your centerpiece or inspiration in your nursery!!
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to follow us on social media for daily updates and activities
Lorena & Lennox
Don’t forget to pin for later! Sharing is caring =)
You may also like:
- Apr 2, 2019 Fuchsia Wild Flower Crib Sheets. The Softness Your Baby Deserves Apr 2, 2019
- Mar 20, 2019 The Ultimate Baby Registry Checklist Series V: Essentials for Momma and the Nursery Mar 20, 2019
- Mar 13, 2019 The Ultimate Baby Checklist Series IV: Cleansing, Caring, and Clothing Essentials Mar 13, 2019
- Mar 5, 2019 The Ultimate Baby Registry Checklist Series III: Baby Carrying and Playing Gear Mar 5, 2019
- Feb 24, 2019 The Ultimate BabyRegistry Checklist Series II: Sleeping Items Feb 24, 2019
- Feb 18, 2019 The Ultimate Baby Registry Checklist with a Free Printable Series I: Feeding Items Feb 18, 2019
- Jan 22, 2019 The Ultimate Baby Shower Gift Basket for the Breastfeeding Mommy-To-Be Jan 22, 2019