Easter is right around the corner. As I plan up all the fun activities, I want to do with Lennox this year. I can’t help but reminisce about his first Easter last year. I had such a fun time doing all my first-time-mom Easter activities, but there was a part of me that couldn’t wait for Lennox to get older and be able to understand the fun of the holidays. Well, he’s almost two now, and we’re still not there quite yet, and I am okay with that. This year flew by so much faster than I could have ever imagined so now, as a more seasoned mama, I CAN wait for Lennox to understand the holidays. I want to soak up every one of his toddler non-understandings and partake in his chaos because before I know it, he’s going to too "cool" to be doing holiday activities.
To keep things short and sweet, I want to show you all my DIY Easter photo shoot of Lennox when he was a man-bun, hunk-of-dimple-butt lovin’, 10-month-old. I hope you enjoy!!! We had a lot of fun taking these pictures, and I hope you have just as much fun!
Lorena & Lennox
All of the Easter products in this post were purchased at Michaels.com.
Subscribe to our e-mailing list for our upcoming posts: What’s In My Toddler’s Easter Basket? & Toddler Sensory Easter Activities.
Follow us on social media for daily updates & activities
- May 2, 2019 Last Minute Mother’s Day Vouchers: The Perfect Gift from A Child to Her Mother May 2, 2019
- Apr 9, 2019 7 Easter Sensory & Fine Motor Activities for Toddlers Apr 9, 2019
- Mar 31, 2019 15 Easter Basket Stuffer Ideas for Toddler Boys Mar 31, 2019
- Mar 21, 2019 DIY Baby Easter Photo Shoot Mar 21, 2019
- Mar 6, 2019 11 St. Patrick’s Day Sensory and Fine Motor Activities for Toddlers Mar 6, 2019
- Feb 5, 2019 9 Valentine’s Day Sensory Activities and Crafts for Toddlers Feb 5, 2019
- Nov 22, 2018 5 Awesome Black Friday Baby Product Deals On Amazon in 2018 Nov 22, 2018