Last Minute Mother’s Day Vouchers: The Perfect Gift from A Child to Her Mother
Hubbys & Partners: Help access these vouchers for your children, and help your children please mama to her fullest!
Mothers: Share this with your partners so they can access these vouchers for your children!
Friends & Family: Share these for all your favorite mamas!
Welcome back to Lorena & Lennox. Can you believe we are in May already? Such a cliché, but where the hell is time going? I remember as a child, time felt like an eternity. Telling me it would be 15 minutes until we leave, was like telling me it was the end of the world. I used to sit there and watch the second hand of a clock go tick, tick, tick.
When was the last time you watched a second hand on a clock, much less did something for yourself (mamas I’m talking about you. Dads, alright, maybe you too.) I don’t remember the last time I treated myself to something nice, or even just sat down and watched mindless, adult television for a bit. In fact, I’ve been trying to make it to get a pedicure for over a month now. What’s up #momlife?
I am so busy working three, part-time jobs, being a toddler-mother, being a good partner, being a fur mom X 2, plus all of the daily household duties and errands…the list goes on and on, that I forgot next week is Mother’s Day. Woohoo!
I am not trying to sing a sad song whatsoever; I love being a mom and staying busy; however, sometimes I would love to do something care-free. This capitalistic society that we live in is continuously pulling our energy into so many directions that sometimes we exist for everyone and everything except for ourselves.
Therefore, I created these cute little vouchers so that once a month, or however often you would like to use your mom-vouchers (there are 12) time stops just for you. Your child— most likely with the help of your partner, will cater to you and only you. You deserve this mama, and even though your manicure, blow out, laundry, etc. might not turn out as you would prefer, enjoy the time your family is devoting to you, you hardworking, amazing mama!
Pin me for later
You may also enjoy
- Sep 6, 2019 Tips and Hacks to Make Your Baby’s Bath Time Experience Exciting From Birth Sep 6, 2019
- Aug 18, 2019 11 Tips to Alleviate Your Toddler’s Eczema Aug 18, 2019
- May 18, 2019 9 Hacks To Alleviate Infant and Toddler Teething Pain May 18, 2019
- Apr 25, 2019 The Pros and Cons of Infant and Toddler Pacifier Use Apr 25, 2019
- Mar 17, 2019 12 Tips for When Your Toddler Has the Stomach Flu Mar 17, 2019
- Jan 10, 2019 11 Solutions and Remedies for Reflux in Infants. Help Your Baby Spit Up Less and Sleep Longer Jan 10, 2019
- Jan 3, 2019 5 Tips to help your sensitive-sleeper sleep better Jan 3, 2019